Please keep in mind the following conditions:

  • Villa Kiki sleeps a maximum of 6 guests in three bedrooms.
  • The minimum stay is one week, that is seven nights
  • Upon arrival please take one of the taxi cabs in front of the airport. It's only a ten minute drive to the villa. While en route, give our caretaker Karin a phone call that you are on your way to paradise. If you don't have a mobile phone, ask the taxi driver to give them a call. Karin will welcome you in person at the villa and hand over the keys. Your holiday can start now!
  • In order to be able to offer all our guests maximum service, our official check-out time is 10:00 AM and our check-in time is 2:00 PM. (Other check-in or check-out times may be requested but are subject to availability and prior scheduling.)
  • Use of electricity, gas, and water are included at normal use. In case of excessive use, we reserve the right to add an extra fee, payable before departure, to cover this cost.
  • Weekly cleaning is compulsory. Intermediate cleanings are charged at USD 75.00. Final cleaning is charged at USD 175.00.
  • A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 80% is to be paid at the latest 6 weeks before your arrival. Should the date of booking be less than 6 weeks before the date of your arrival, the total amount will be required to confirm your booking
  • The published rates are exclusive of Bonaire tourist tax at USD 5,50 per person, per night. No tax is required for children under the age of 13.
  • No additional service charges are added.
  • In case of conversion of the rental rate to EUR, the official bank conversion rates are applicable. Please also note that all costs related to bank transfers are to be incurred by the guests.
  • Rates may be subject to change without notice, except for confirmed bookings. 

Cancellations are always unpleasant... We believe in clear regulations up front. So, should we receive a cancellation (by email only), the following terms apply:

  • Any cancellation more than six weeks prior to your arrival: you will lose the deposit.
  • Any cancellation from six to four weeks prior to your arrival: 50% refund of the rental fee.
  • Any cancellation from four to one week prior to your arrival: 25% refund on the rental fee.
  • Any cancellations less than one week prior to your arrival: sorry but no refund.

For more information, to check availability or to make a reservation, please contact us by email: